2011年3月28日月曜日

Lussekatter


I made the "Lussekatter".
It's swedish bread my friend instract to me .
Swedish eat this bread at  st.Lucia .

I  want to make it for my mather, so my friend gave me the "swedish safran ".
Today isn't St Lucia !  But I made  special bred  for my mather .
I didn't  weigh the flour , suger , butter ,  etc .
But it very well maken!!
I had good teacher♪ :)

She go  back  sweden.
I  was lonely with out her.
She is my friend of mind .
I am in sympathy with her fit .
She is really important for me!

I earn too much money for going to Sweden.
 
ganbarou !

2 件のコメント:

  1. Dekitayo!!!
    Oishiiso:)

    You are really important to me aswell Minakochan.
    Miss you.

    Okane de Gambattene! Watashimo gambarimas!

    返信削除
  2. arigatou!!

    I miss you too!!
    ganbarou-ne!!

    返信削除